code without having to reload a web page. They are extremely useful for developing and debugging code.
- Node.js is a platform for easily building fast, scalable network applications.
- Portable Unix shell commands for Node.js
Firefox has a
, which support multi-line editing.
- enabled shell, sometimes useful for Mozilla development.
- A browser-based
- also available as part of the
Extension Developer's Extension
- a DHTML based shell that gives you command line access to a web page.
- Connect to Firefox and other Mozilla apps, explore and modify them from the inside, while they're running.
- Simple console for Firefox.